Monday, April 21, 2014

Exhibitor profile . . .

Dean Hicks is an antique dealer who also happens to have quite the creative side.  
Dean began selling antiques in 1975, dealing mostly in Christmas and holiday wares.
He joined the "Seville Antique Mall" about 10 years ago when his interest turned 
to primitives.  When he's not out on the hunt for "junk" as he lovingly calls it,
Dean is home creating whimsical and early style signs.
One such jaunt turned up a great old piece of wood on which he 
envisioned the words "Miss Emmas Dressmaking".  Such was the
beginning of a new passion, and an expanded vocabulary!
 Dean was one of the original From Our Hands exhibitors circa 1999.


2 comments:

  1. Your show looks like it will be outstanding!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have found you! I live about 40 min. from your shop. I will be making a trip down. Do you have handicap access because I do not walk? I found out about you from Notforgotten Farm.

    ReplyDelete