Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Plans and projects . . .

Much planning has been going on behind the scenes for the
From Our Hands and hearts show!  
Rebekah and I are overwhelmed at the response and support
for this endeavor of ours . . . we almost wish it was November already!
(Oh bite my tongue . . .  did I really say that after the winter we just had?)
It's just that we are excited and we hope you are too!

In addition to the show planning we have been working on a little secret side project 
inspired by our show name.
Enjoy a little sneak peek!


Fondly,
Lori Ann & Rebekah

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and I can't wait! I am so excited it's right in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your work....especially the colors you use. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy such great wool? My local selection of wool is so poor and the colors are disappointing.

    ReplyDelete