Thursday, September 25, 2014

Connected to the past . . .

Leisa Kirtley of The Western Reserve Antique Shop has loved antiques 
for as long as she can remember. 
Maybe this is why early rag dolls and children's pieces speak quite loudly to her.
In addition to those items early, textiles and all things country tug at her heart.
Leisa feels very fortunate to have owned her antique shop for
10 years . . . She eagerly shares her love of antiques with like minded folk thru 
her shop and at various shows in the midwest.
Leisa and her husband Daryl are excited to be embarking on a new journey ~
Building an early 1800's log house.
This dream home, as a friend told her ~  is THE ultimate antique!

2 comments:

  1. I am so hoping to make it to the show. I live in North Central Ohio. I am in a scooter and am trying to find a way there. If I leave now I might make it by Novemember. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could attend, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete